Want to help make happier communities and a healthier planet?
We are looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic person able to advance the mission of Tremont Institute though brand management, social media delivery, web presence, public relations, leadership, and design. As a key member of the team, the ideal Marketing and Technology Coordinator is eager to tell the story of Tremont, grow enrollment, and implement practices that make Tremont a stronger organization.
- Direct a comprehensive marketing and public relations plan to grow the brand of the organization and increase enrollment of programs.
- Manage communication efforts (social media, research, advertising, graphic design, public relations).
- Oversee the use of the Tremont campus and facilities for marketing purposes.
- Recommend e-strategies for marketing and IT solutions for the organization.
- Work as a team member in a collaborative environment.
- Marketing & PR knowledge and awareness
- Experience with design, production, and social media
- Strong analytical and organizational abilities
- Meets deadlines with an attention to detail
- Passion for and expertise in the use of technology (hardware and software).
- Desire to help people learn new systems and tools
- Ability to work well with many different personalities and skillsets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with the cloud-based solutions, as well as MS Office, FileMaker Pro, Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Dreamweaver, Photoshop, WordPress and more.
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years experience.
- Flexibility to adjust work hours as needed for events, meetings, etc.
Send application, resume, letter of interest, including salary history and expectations to: Great Smoky Mountains Institute at Tremont, 9275 Tremont Rd. Townsend, Tennessee 37882 or email to: hr[@]gsmit.org
Deadline: February 28 or until filled.