Support education through experiences
Your gift to Tremont gives students the opportunity to experience education in new ways inside Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
Help us continue to give students exciting experiences including:
- hiking to the waterfall to learn about geology
- getting in the Middle Prong to study stream life
- participating in research on salamanders
You make it possible for participants to grow as they live and study together inside one of the most ecologically diverse and beautiful classrooms.
Planned gifts provide an individual with the opportunity to combine their personal charitable interests with long-range financial and estate planning. There are a variety of tools available to donors who want to maximize the value of their gift to both themselves and the Great Smoky Mountains Institute at Tremont.
Planned gifts help current and future generations connect with nature
Planned gifts can be made to strengthen a variety of programs including:
- Scholarships for students to attend 3-or 5-day residential programs at Tremont with their school
- Capital campaign to rebuild Tremont’s campus
- Summer youth Science Leadership Interns
- Citizen Science research and volunteer participation
- Adult and family programming
Contact Iris Hammond by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about planned giving.
Give While Getting – Shop These Stores to Support Tremont
Shop beginning at smile.amazon.com and select Great Smoky Mountains Institute. .5% of your purchase comes to Tremont.
Link your Kroger Plus card to Great Smoky Mountains Institute and a portion of your grocery purchase will be donated quarterly.
Did you know proceeds from purchases in the Tremont store support Tremont? Feel good about buying your souvenirs at Tremont.