Volunteer Work Day
November 13 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Volunteer Work Day is a long-standing tradition at Tremont Institute. Volunteers arrive at 8:30 am and spend the day helping Tremont with a variety of projects on campus. To break up the day and show our appreciation, you are treated to a tasty lunch for your efforts.
Tasks for the day include:
- Deconstructing and cleaning the tents from Tent Village (heavy lifting!)
- Splitting wood (wear closed-toed shoes!)
- Repairing mist nets (used for bird banding, indoor activity)
- Clearing leaves from ditches (child-friendly)
- Cleaning the weather station (child-friendly)
- Other miscellaneous sprucing up of our facilities!
Volunteers of all ages and ability levels are welcome. Bring your willingness to work and we’ll make sure you leave with a sense of accomplishment and a full stomach!
Participation is free, though registration is required. Register here!
We hope to see you there!